A blog about things I like

If you are interested in quilting, patchwork, children's literature and books in general, you've come to the right blog.

Monday 10 September 2018

The summer of skirts

Last summer I made four wrap skirts using Pattern Emporium’s bohemian wrap skirt pattern I love this pattern so much! I wore the skirts on the weekends with a singlet or a lightweight shirt, and then to work with a plain coloured tshirt. It has really good coverage so I never worry about it flying open on playground duty.
I can’t wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear them again!


Close ups so you can see the B&W photos of a dude doing handstands outside Euro buildings
Fabric from vinnies and hoarded for years.


This one is rayon - classic black and white

A gorgeous rayon in a print that reminds me of fireworks, from Cardif Collective (no longer selling fabric sorry). That ruffle was time consuming but sooooo worth it.

And finally, a beautiful blue linen i bought at Vinnies and stashed for years. Just waiting for the right pattern to come along, and this was it. I had so little of this I had to piece the pocket, but I made it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment