A blog about things I like

If you are interested in quilting, patchwork, children's literature and books in general, you've come to the right blog.

Monday 10 September 2018

evening wear for elegant night

I was lucky enough to go on a cruise with my family over Christmas last year, and I got the idea to make myself a glamorous evening dress to wear on elegant night. This is the night when people dress up for dinner - some go all out with formal gowns and others just put on a clean t-shirt, it’s a bit hit and miss on the Carnvival cruise line! Anyway, the wiggle dress pattern was just what I needed and I found some very sparkly stretchy burgundy fabric at the Cardif Collective in Kingston (they’ve since moved to Woden Plaza and stopped selling fabric). This pattern came together ridiculously easily and I was really happy with how it turned out (not sure I have the guts to wear it on land though!)



On the Christmas cruise. 
;KL

No comments:

Post a Comment