A blog about things I like

If you are interested in quilting, patchwork, children's literature and books in general, you've come to the right blog.

Tuesday 10 January 2012

A treasury of Aussie Ducks

'Aussie Ducks' by bananaorangeapple

Some cute wild ducks have moved in to my place. They inspired me to create a treasury of ducks, featuring Australian shops. Please enjoy!


Throw Pillow Wild Ducks Aust...
$45.00

Resin large plate, duck egg ...
$90.00

Good Will Bunting Duck Egg
$15.00

Duck art bird art 4 for 3 SA...
$6.50

Kids Size Waist Cincher Age ...
$14.00

Little Blue Duck and Daisies...
$20.00

Duck Mini Retro Staple Noteb...
$7.50

Original abstract drawing.Pe...
$50.00

Ducks 8"x12" Print
$30.00

Duck Egg Blue -50/50 Mulber...
$17.50

Felt Fabric Bookmark. Duck i...
$8.00

HALF METRE - Belbird Design ...
$32.00

Friends - vintage inspired b...
$8.00

Tin Duckie Beastie - a handm...
$13.00

Vintage set of Novelty butt...
$7.00

Robin Duck Egg Blue Wool Bou...
$120.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

8 comments:

  1. This is the same response I left for you on the etsy site......sorry I'm not too inventive....

    quack, quack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to figure out how to put the treasury on my blog. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so nice to see lots of cute duck creations by my fellow Aussies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cute, my Mum loves ducks! Blessings Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun treasury- love the baby duckies!

    ReplyDelete