A blog about things I like

If you are interested in quilting, patchwork, children's literature and books in general, you've come to the right blog.

Monday 10 September 2018

The fun tee

So whenever I sew something I need to adjust the pattern to fit my bust size... that is, up until I discovered Sew by Pattern Pieces. The fun tee has different sizes for different busts. For example, while there is just one size back for size 14 you can print off whatever cup size you need for the front. It is amazing!! I have made four fun tees so far
A Euro print Cotton Lycra from Sems fabric 

Sewing chaos print from Cheeky chops fabric. This one’s a little thick at 230 - 250 gsm, I think I need  lighter weight fabric for my tshirts in future, but check out how cute it is up close


This is a beautiful art gallery fabrics print. I knitted a shawl to match these lovely colours 
This is the coffee shop wrap in cotton 


Cute coffee cups also from cheeky chops, and I used a mustard ribbing from crafty mamas on this one

I have also begun using the front from the fun tee on my other knit dress patterns as an automatic FBA. The fun tee really is lots of fun!
Pattern: Fun Tee
Designer: Sew by Pattern Pieces





No comments:

Post a Comment