A blog about things I like

If you are interested in quilting, patchwork, children's literature and books in general, you've come to the right blog.

Sunday 9 September 2018

Stasia dress in cotton Lycra



I wanted to make a more summery Stasia dress after completing the maxi dress, so I chose this delightful blue cotton Lycra from Sems fabric for a shortsleeved knee length version.
Sadly I forgot to add extra length to the skirt (usually I add a few centimetres to take into account my height, at 5’8” I am taller than most patterns are drafted for) and so I needed to make a very narrow hem. I think it worked out fine though, and I am looking forward to wearing it while tip-toeing through the tulips at Floriade later this spring.
Pattern: Stasia
Pattern Designer: Sew liberated
Fabric: 95% cotton, 5% Lycra from Sems Fabric
Fabric Designer: Elvelyckan (Sweden)

No comments:

Post a Comment