A blog about things I like

If you are interested in quilting, patchwork, children's literature and books in general, you've come to the right blog.

Friday 22 February 2019

Harry Potter Quiltalong Progress

Hi folks, long time no blog!

I found a Harry Potter quiltalong somehow on Facebook and on the spur of the moment decided to join in. I thought I’d make a quilt for my brother who is the biggest HP fan in the Southern Hemisphere
https://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com/p/harry-potter-quilt-along.html?m=1

I had to buy a few solids and the background, but I’m mainly using scraps which makes my heart sing. Cutting said scraps into tiny squares is not so much fun, but the quilt designer is only releasing one block per week so at least there are not too many to cut.


Here’s Harry and the gang









1 comment:

  1. The service and personal attention we received from Mr Pedro was exceptional and beyond what we were expecting! His knowledge of the local and national market and his commitment in finding us the best rate helped us in our search for our dream home. As first time home buyers everything was new to us and the most important thing we wanted was someone we could trust. He was there for us every step of the way. I'm glad we chose his services and would recommend Mr Pedro to anyone buying a home or expanding his / her business with an affordable loan rate in return.”
    Contact Pedro a loan officer
    Email : pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete